Merging Accounts and contacts in BROSH CRM
Bulk merge your duplicate accounts and contacts with related records + account-contact-relationLast modified by Ben Ford, on Mon Feb 27 2023 12:19:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
Most of the people that want to merge duplicate accounts and contacts in BROSH CRM wants to preserve/combine the right data, all the related records from the master/surviving-record and the non-surviving records. With ZaapIT you can clean your data in bulk with ease and keep/combine the relevant data and related records, the app will also allow you to create the right account-contact-relation automatically to reference indirect and direct contacts on the surviving account. When merging 2+ contacts from 2 different accounts the app will also merge the right related records. The app will also allow you to combine the record’s field values, for example it will allow you to: concatenate the values, keep the highest/lowest value, keep the newest/oldest value, combine with a destination field and etc…
Merge duplicates in BROSH CRM - use case:
- Auto and Bulk merging accounts with direct and/or indirect contacts (contacts that belongs to related contacts and contacts related lists)
- Auto and Bulk merging contacts that belongs to 2+ different accounts
- Auto and Bulk merging contacts that belongs to the same account.
- Auto and Bulk merging opportunities from the same account.
- Auto and Bulk merging cases for the same account.